Monday, May 11, 2009

For Nina

My Sister Nina has this challenge on her blog to find your favorite mug and post why it's your favorite mug. Well... her favorite mug post was awesome cause she totally "STOLE" our Moms mug she rocked when we little. Every time I see that mug it makes me smile. Well it used to, now I turn green...with envy. Na, I'm just kidding. I'm so over that (wink). Nina I'm glad you enjoy it. May it always bring you hot drinks and warm smiles.
Anyway, on to the challenge. This is my favorite mug. To be honest, I don't remember where I got it or who gave it me. But I love it because of what it says "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound". That is one of my favorite songs, so that is why I love this mug.
So now I challenge my friends to take a picture of your favorite mug and tell us why it is special to you.

1 comment:

Nina49a said...

Whoop whoop! thanks! you are are the first to play along! I knew I could count on you.. When I see this mug i hear John singing the song