Friday, March 23, 2012

Nieces are so much fun!

This is one of those days I wish never had to end. I love these girls so much!
My Niece Char is a hoot! So full of life.
Phe is adorable and so sweet.
Aya is so silly & has quite an imagination. This is her dancing with the broom. Love it!
I just love her to pieces! She has the cutest voice & laugh ever.
They play so well together. Sister love!
************************************************************************************
3 weeks ago today, I jumped on a train (alone!) and went to see my Sister and her girls. My Mom was also there visiting. My Sisters hubby Al will be starting Reality Boston....Did ya catch that?...I said Boston! Sigh* Why is Boston so stinken far?
I know God has a plan to prosper and not to harm, so I rest in that ;-) and I rejoice in all that HE has planned for my Sister and her family. Please pray for http://realityboston.com,
My Sister Nina is an amazing Mother. I am so proud of her. She may be my little sister, but I look up to her as a woman of God, a wife and a mother. I am so glad she is my little sister, my friend, and my sister in the Lord.
They had fun at the beach. This Auntie loved watching them play.

No comments: