Thursday, January 14, 2010

Greek Chicken

John got this recipe from a co-worker (Jackie) awhile ago. It is so yummy, so I thought I would share it. Let me know if you try it and like it.
  1. 2 large boneless/skinless chicken breast cut into bite size - (some times I leave them whole)
  2. 2 tbs.. spicy brown mustard
  3. 2 tbs. olive oil
  4. 4 cloves chopped/pressed garlic
  5. 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
  6. 1/2 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
  7. 1/2 cup feta cheese (I use low-fat feta from Trader Joe's)

Combine ingredients 1-5 in an oven safe dish. Bake at 375 degrees until chicken is done
(I usually cook it for one hour. But I check on it at 45 min.)
Remove from oven and stir in olives and cheese. Let sit for a few minuets and serve!
You can serve this over rice with a veggie to make a complete meal.
One time I made a Greek salad with the left overs....ummm so good and pretty healthy too!

2 comments:

Nina49a said...

yummO so gonna try it

Brandi said...

Let me know what you think. Love you!