John got this recipe from a co-worker (Jackie) awhile ago. It is so yummy, so I thought I would share it. Let me know if you try it and like it.
- 2 large boneless/skinless chicken breast cut into bite size - (some times I leave them whole)
- 2 tbs.. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 4 cloves chopped/pressed garlic
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (I use low-fat feta from Trader Joe's)
Combine ingredients 1-5 in an oven safe dish. Bake at 375 degrees until chicken is done
(I usually cook it for one hour. But I check on it at 45 min.)
Remove from oven and stir in olives and cheese. Let sit for a few minuets and serve!
You can serve this over rice with a veggie to make a complete meal.
One time I made a Greek salad with the left overs....ummm so good and pretty healthy too!