Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camping/Beach Trip

Jacob & Daddy setting up camp
They did it! I love this picture (below)! My Love reading his Bible on the beach. It doesn't get better than that!
We had a great time on our 1st camping trip to the beach. We all agree that beach camping is a better fit for us than mountain camping...for many reasons. My #1 reason is less bugs. Plus visiting the beach during the day was a hit with the kids. I could do without the sand, but it was fun seeing them have so much fun. I can't wait for next summers camping trip to the beach.

2 comments:

Nina49a said...

I can't believe how different Jake looks with that hair!
Looks like fun! You should shoot for twice a year. Look into reserving a spot in Carp next year.

Brandi said...

Sounds good to me! You guys gonna join us?