Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photography!



Sine I was a little girl I loved Photography. Mainly because my older cousin Stephen P. loved it, and I loved anything he loved. But over the years my love grew into my own. If you know me, then you know how much I love to take pictures...of anyone, or anything. I have often been called the Paparazzi. Here is a few pictures I have taken this year for special occasions, or just because. 
  





                                                                   ~Birthday!~

~Family pictures for a special event~
                                                                        ~Cousins~
      
                                                               ~Just cause I love them~
                                      

                                                           

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a great photographer!