Monday, November 3, 2008

playing catch up


My friends Stacy, Heather and I used to try to go out to lunch after church as often as our schedules (& Hubby's) would allow. Sometimes our daughters would join us. It was great fun! I missed that a lot and I know Madi did also. Since we have been home we have tried several times to do that again but it never seemed to work out, until this last Sunday.
We picked up right where we left off. The only change now is that our girls are now older & maturer (especially Katie) & Heather has added a new addition Lem-Lem. She is such a doll.
Madi was so thrilled to see Grace again. They were so cute together (holding hands and giggling). I was glad to see them click just like before. As they saying goes...B.F.F (Best Friends Forever)!

1 comment:

Nina49a said...

Wow I can't believe how big the girls are. I'm glad Madi in re-kindling old friendships.